Xiaomi Cordless Screwdriver
- All-metal gearbox
- Powerful magnetic motor
- High-quality rechargeable lithium battery
- S2 steel screwdriving bits
- Universal Type-C charging port
Mi Cordless Screwdriver
Easy to use thanks to the patented cordless one-piece design
High 5-N.m Torque | 2000-mAh High-capacity Battery | 12 S2 Steel Bits | Integrated Storage
Winner of the iF Design Award
As one of the four leading design awards in the world, the iF Design Award is known as the "Oscar of the design community".
Powerful magnetic motor
High 5 N.m torque thanks to the powerful magnetic motor and all-metal gearbox. Makes installation of light fixtures, home furnishings, electronics and other items simple and easy.
Cordless and portable
Extra-long battery life
Handles up to 180 screws on one full charge with the high-capacity 2000 mAh battery. USB-C charging port for cordless portability. Insulated, flame-retardant, removable battery case design.
Patented, one-piece body design
Aesthetically pleasing and reliable thanks to the one-piece, screw-free design. High-quality engineering plastic and an innovative one piece design: fine craftsmanship and 2-coat lacquer finish for a comfortable grip, with anti-dirt and anti-rust treatment.
One-hand spin-direction toggle
The innovative three-shift dial makes it easy to use the screwdriver with one hand and to work with greater precision.
S2 high-quality steel bits ×12 Added extension rod
The 12 high-quality S2 alloy steel bits are hard, durable and have a high-precision fit. Use the 60 mm added extension rod in tight or hard-to-reach places—perfect for most at-home needs.
with the LED ring light
The handle grip is made of two high strength materials, nylon + fiberglass, and coated with flexible TPE rubber, making it non-slip, non-stick, and comfortable to hold.
Quality parts, integrated storage
Bits and the extension rod can be placed in the storage container. The storage pouch holds the type-C charging cable and screwdriver. Easy to store and carry for quick and simple access that prevents loss.
* Torque testing method: A torque tester is used to take an average locked rotor torque (LRT) measurement from a fully charged screwdriver. Results may differ by ±0.2 Nm depending on the test environment.
* Battery capacity was tested by Waltek Testing Group (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. in compliance with the GB 31241-2014 standard. Report No.: WTF19F03015785G.
* Screws per charge testing method: A fully charged screwdriver is used to drill 4 × 25 screws into soft pine wood, stopping for 10-minute intervals after each set of 20 screws.
* Design patent no.: ZL 2018 3 0704406.7
* Hardness varies by ±2 HRC. Precision bits hardness tests were conducted by the National Quality Supervision and Inspection Center for Lighting Fitting, Shanghai. Report No.: G20190490.
*All data referred to on this page, unless otherwise specified, is from the HOTO Laboratory. Data may vary or be inaccurate due to differences in the objective environment and other factors.